There are some things that many learn way too late in life. They end up regretting or saying “I wish…” Have you ever found yourself regretting what you had done in the past? Let’s have a look at some of the lessons that we should learn early and avoid regrets:
"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present." says Lao Tzu. Sometimes, we tend to worry about what might happen in the future or dwell on something that has already happened. Yeah, it good to be cautious about your future, but do not let your future worries ruin your present because all that determines your tomorrow is today. Moments turn into memories, therefore, enjoy the moment that you have already. Worrying is never fruitful.
Living in the past is equally unfruitful and will just ruin your present. Hence, all that you need to be the balance your reflection, minding your future by doing what is right today.
Nothing is permanent in your life. So, when you are up again, enjoy life, bask in it, and be grateful for it. When you down, just believe that you will get through it and the bright end is about to come. Life is just a circle of ups and downs, twists and turns, and surprises. If we take it that every moment is temporary, we have a higher chance to improve day in day out and not pressuring ourselves. Also, let's appreciate each moment of our life, all-time blames never adds quality to our lives.
If you aren't happy in your career, that unhappiness will seep into other aspects of your life. Since nothing is perfect or impossible, it is very vital to work on yourself and position yourself to achieve your goals and satisfy your desires. The most important thing to be successful in life is to invest in yourself. Quit habits or behaviours that hinder you from achieving your desires. Develop hobbies that you think will catalyze your activities to become who you dream to be. Remember, information is equally like nutrients to your brain, so what you feed it with is what you like to leap. Success is a series of processes and you only have to trust the overall process.
Since we have already noted that success is a series of moments (and choices), let’s utilize the moment that we have now. What we engage in today will determine what our tomorrow will be like. If it requires you to be frugal now and enjoy the fruits in the future, let us be.
Yes, life is never meant to be fair. It wasn't, it isn't, and never will it be. So what? If life was meant to be fair we would just be in the forest using stones to start a fire. Out of the unfairness it gives us we evolved, and we remain creative.
Most successful people are those that are self-principled. Never allow the surroundings to rule over your activities. The opinion of 90% of people out there is irrelevant, grow with the help of the remaining 10%. Never allow external strengths to take over your life.
Of course, you might look back and consider how you would have done things differently, but learn from the few cases you have messed up. Life is a process full of learning daily, and you learn well from your experience than from stories. Therefore, you need to take the bull by its horns, to become successful.